body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

22 December 2015

Dream Holic Review 1 ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

Hime Migi 

Steel Grey


A while back Dream Holic were having an offer on specific wig - Free Shipping and 10% off so I had a look for a cosplay wig. I saw Hime Migi and I liked the length and it said they had a silver, even though there wasn't a picture of the grey I went forward and purchased it any way. There was a picture, but I didn't realise that Steel Grey is actual a light brown/ dark blonde. My mistake, and a great mistake because I love this wig~. 



The original price is £27.91 and I got it for £25 and free shipping. 
It took a week and 5 days to get to me which is really fast. 
It came to me well packaged, the box had so much tape and the address was safe in a plastic wallet. 



It was also kept safe in a plastic wallet, with cardboard to keep its shape and a loose hair net to prevent tangles. Sorry I was ill the day  I got it so only opened it in the evening. 




 The wallet is so pretty, it is reusable too. A slightly better image.



The wig is made of a high temperature Japanese synthetic fibres. I haven't heat styled it myself yet but you can follow my social media to know if I do.

It is readjustable like most wigs and the netting is brown.


I also really like the Dream Holic tag it has.


And a quite unique aspect of this wig is it has slides and clips in the netting like a lacefront.

This one at the front

And one of these at each side

The wig originally arrived with a long fringe so you can style it as you wish.





















 Half styled~ 

I'm using this for a cosplay so I styled the ring to a full one. 
Follow my blog and social media to find out what cosplay that is. 

And as you can see the wig is super long itself~




Even though it is long it doesn't tangle that easily, the fibres are really soft and smooth so it's easy to maintain. It's also a decent thickness, it's thick enough to give volume and looks quite realistic but not too thick so there's too much hair to tangle in.

Finally to talk about the colour, even though I wasn't expecting this colour it is beautiful. It is a light brown or dark blonde (people refer to it as different so) and it was subtle grey highlights which make it ashy. The grey isn't obvious from afar which you have seen but when you look closely it is very clear.




So to conclude this wig is super lovely and I recommend everyone to check out Dream Holic as they have a beautiful variety in styles and colours.

Thank you for reading~ 




Links

Dream Holic ʚ♡ɞ
Hime Migi ʚ♡ɞ

My Links 

YouTube ʚ♡ɞ
Instagram ʚ♡ɞ
Facebook ʚ♡ɞ
Tumblr ʚ♡ɞ
Twitter ʚ♡ɞ


No comments:

Post a Comment