body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

1 March 2014

Middi Clothing Review - Alice Bored Tee :3

.:*・°☆ Middi Clothing Review.:*・°☆

Alice Bored Tee 
So on my birthday (January) my sister got me the Alice Bored Tee from Middi Clothing. 
I have been quite late with a review on this but late's better than never. ^-^"

Unfortunately I can't comment on the postage and packaging because it was a present but my top arrived a few days before my birthday, which would of probably been when my sister hoped it would. It comes in a plain black, plastic, wallet like packaging which is very secure. It was quit annoying when it arrived a few days before my birthday because my sister told me it was one of my presents but I had no idea what it was. xD 

The price of the top is £14.99 which I think is a good price for this original, comfy tee~ Cx (And with my code it won't cost any more, unless you buy more than one item obviously xD) 

Now to talk about the actual top. :P
It is very comfy, and the top is a nice (cotton I think?~) material. 
So far I believe you can only get it in white (or black?) at the moment, but the company have been thinking of investing in more colours (nothing to do with me....). ^-^"

The design is really cool, for example Alice has ear plugs with a white rabbit one, and she has Wonderland inspired tattoos. Also she wears a Jack Daniels top which I think fits in well with the whole 'Drink me' stuff in Alice in Wonderland. :3 

Unfortunately on my top there was a bit of a design fault? The blonde in her hair didn't reach the dark outline, it faded to white first. However, I have been told that due to me commenting on it in my video blog it has been addressed, so should not be on future tops. 
But over all the transfer is really good, and doesn't seem to fade when washed. I've washed mine a few times since I got it and the design seems the same. 

Now photos of the product worn:










I think my top is a large because I really like baggy tops. :3

If you have liked my posts so far please don't be shy to comment c:
Also, if you have the time please check out my video review for this -
Video Review

Check out Middi Clothing's website and Facebook :D

Also, I have a code, use SR3 to get 10% off your order~

No comments:

Post a Comment