body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

17 September 2014

SpreePicky Review 1 ʚ♡ɞ

Clearance Wig

ʚ♡ɞ

Here is a video version of the review, if you'd prefer  ʚ♡ɞ

I've admired SpreePicky for ages and with the clearance sale I decided I was going to treat myself to one of the wigs. 

I thought this was a really good idea, you pick if you want a long or short wig and then they surprise you with the style and colour. I was so excited, like a bit more than usual because I couldn't wait to see what I got.   ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Postage and Packaging

I didn't have to wait long any way, which was another lovely surprise. 5 DAYS! How amazing is that? Free Shipping from China, and it took less than a week. Seriously I was not exopcting my wig to arrive so soon.

The packaging was secure and safe. The wig came in a bubble wrapped envelope, yes it fitted in one of those. And then in a clear, plastic wallet, the wig was placed in a thin net to prevent notting. 
Here is a picture of the envelope, however my original images got 'damaged' so these pictures I took a week or so after...
I also got some cute stuff with it, that was also in the envelope. I'll talk more about those a bit later.



Price

The price of the wig was around £12, which I think is a super nice, especially for a heat resistant, 'cosplay' wig. 
And of course, very kind Free Shipping.

Product

This wig is so nice, where should I start?
Well it's nice and comfy, if you don't put it on too tight like I accidentally did one day... ;>~<;
The hair is nice and soft too, to add to the comfy-ness.

The wig is decently long, not too hard to maintain and look after.

It looks so natural and pretty, I look a bit weird here but I tried to get a picture of the length of the wig....



The fringe is also quite long so you can style it in a lot of ways. I've kept the fringe as it came, for something a bit different to my other wigs.

The wig arrived with beautiful waves to it, after wearing the wig a few times and combing, etc, they have loosened but the waves are still there which I really like.

Picture from the day I got it (off my tablet so lower quality).


Inside and out this wig is so pretty; the netting is brown to help camouflage and it has pretty flower designs on. I appreciate the flower design.















Free Gifts

As I mentioned earlier in this post, I got a few extra things in my order besides the wig. 

Of course they gave me their cute business card~.




They also gave me a super early birthday card :P (I know, I know...)
So cute~


And then I got two kind little gifts.

A hair net, which is super nice quality.


And an adorable cat (or possibly puppy) ring.




It's so small it's hard to take
a 'detailed' picture but there's
not really detail to it, it's just simple
and cute. uwu











So over all I am super duper happy with SpreePicky, as I expected. They have succeeded my high expectations and I hope to enjoy more products of theirs in future.
 (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Thank you for reading 

  °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Links:

SpreePicky:  ʚ♡ɞ
Their Storenvy: ʚ♡ɞ
Reviews on the featured lenses:
Red  ʚ♡ɞ
Blue  ʚ♡ɞ


No comments:

Post a Comment