body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

12 October 2014

✨ Blog Makeover ✨

  Trying Out Something New 

 

So some of you may know this blog used to called 'Vocalief Reviews', simple because that's all this was for, writing reviews. I'm still going to write reviews but I feel like I'm limiting my blog and, to be completely honest, it is a bit lonely with no followers so hopefully I can have some lovely people join me on here. (๑◕︵◕๑)

Here's my first post as just a personal blog I guess. 

I'm going to post more regularly as I'll have more to blog about.
 Subjects I'll probably blog about will include:

Reviews like before
Events, such as Cons
Cosplays and Costests (Updates, Tutorials, Reviews?)
Makeup (Tutorials?)
Hair topics (Tutorials and Tips?)
Wishlists
Outfits/favourites of the month?
Hauls
Updates
Stuff I want to talk about really ^▽^ ahaa

So I look forward to writing more of a range of posts, and hopefully get better at this website and make my blog look cuter... It's looking a bit 'plain'...

Any way, maybe I'll talk to you again in the next post.
I'd like that.

Thank you for reading


(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧


No comments:

Post a Comment