body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

12 October 2014

✨ Blog Makeover ✨

  Trying Out Something New 

  ✨

So some of you may know this blog used to called 'Vocalief Reviews', simple because that's all this was for, writing reviews. I'm still going to write reviews but I feel like I'm limiting my blog and, to be completely honest, it is a bit lonely with no followers so hopefully I can have some lovely people join me on here. (๑◕︵◕๑)

Here's my first post as just a personal blog I guess. 

I'm going to post more regularly as I'll have more to blog about.
 Subjects I'll probably blog about will include:

Reviews like before
Events, such as Cons
Cosplays and Costests (Updates, Tutorials, Reviews?)
Makeup (Tutorials?)
Hair topics (Tutorials and Tips?)
Wishlists
Outfits/favourites of the month?
Hauls
Updates
Stuff I want to talk about really ^▽^ ahaa

So I look forward to writing more of a range of posts, and hopefully get better at this website and make my blog look cuter... It's looking a bit 'plain'...

Any way, maybe I'll talk to you again in the next post.
I'd like that.

Thank you for reading


(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧


No comments:

Post a Comment