body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

9 December 2014

An Amazing Opportunity o((*^▽^*))o


Geisha Wigs Street Team!
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

 Though it's not official yet, I have been offered the amazing opportunity to work with one of the greatest wig companies ever! There is a trial month or so to see who is best for the company, I do hope I am worthy enough. I adore Geisha Wigs and admire the people who are behind it so I want to do all I can to make this happen. 

As a (maybe temporary) member I would like to share some important links.
Their website: 

☆*・゜゚・*(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆
 Also I have a review on one of their wigs so please check that out. 


This is already a year old... My wig is still as lovely as ever so I wouldn't have guessed ٩(^ᴗ^)۶


Thank you for reading
✧⁺⸜(●′▾‵●)⸝⁺✧

No comments:

Post a Comment