body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

10 December 2014

Geisha Wigs Review 2 ♡ Mini

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡ Lilac Clouds ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

 Following my last post I thought I would post this, I've been debating whether to review this wig because it's not mine but my sister is kind enough to let me share it so I thought I should. ☆゚

 The price of this is £24, and I believe the shipping price was a few pounds. So under £30 which is a nice price for a wig~.

If you want to know more about the p&p then check out my first review
It should have been the exact same.

This wig isn't heat resistant, but I don't see why it's need to be.

The wig net is a light skin colour, and has the pretty flower detail I adore.
It also comes with the adjustable straps so it will fit most people.

The colour is super pretty, it's a nice pastel lilac that changes to white at the end. It also has small white highlights in the main part of the wig to help blend.
I love colour so much, I plan on dying my hair purple in the future so maybe try get a similar shade to this wig. ♡

It comes with a long fringe so it can be styled however you wish, 'my' wig is still not styled as I am leaving that to my sister to decide because it is hers...

Here are some photos of the wig worn: 
It's so long~ Oops forgot to to mention that...

But yeah... I love this wig soo much ♡



 Have loads of pictures~


I dunno what I'm doing but I thought this looked kinda cool...

So, thank you for reading!
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°


Links
Wig ʚ♡ɞ

Lens Reviews
Blue ʚ♡ɞ

Black ʚ♡ɞ

1 comment: