body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

25 January 2015

LensVillage Review 2

Kimchi Maki Yellow Lens 

You may already know that I bought two pairs of lenses with the LensVillage Black Friday offer, link to the other review at the bottom of this post.

Here is the video review if you would prefer to watch:




These are the lenses I got for free 

[Website's Photo]


[My Photo]


The lenses are exactly what I expected and better~! 

Before I go onto the review, just to mention the price, £12.23.
Which is a lovely price. (*´꒳`*)

The diameter is 15mm, but the website states they enlarge like a 16mm lens. 
Which I can't disagree with, the enlargement is amazing~. (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*




As you can see the design around the iris is really unique, and due to this when I first wore them they did feel quite weird, like there was a border around my pupil, but I soon got used to them and they are now constantly comfortable. ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Speaking of deign, aren't they pretty? They have like a flower design, with little heart shaped petals. The colour is really bright and due to the inner design you can't see much of your natural eye colour when your pupils are small. (。・ω・。)


So to conclude, these are currently my favourite lenses, they are like beautiful shinigami eyes. ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

They are nicely priced, have an amazing design and are comfortable.


Also they came with a free, handy lens case with L and R on the lids, as well as a business card and information about their instagram competition.










Thank you reading  ♡〜٩( ╹▿╹ )۶〜♡

Links

Lenses ʚ♡ɞ
LensVillage Facebook ʚ♡ɞ

LensVillage Instagram ʚ♡ɞ
Wig Review ʚ♡ɞ

Other LensVillage Review ʚ♡ɞ

No comments:

Post a Comment