body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

31 December 2014

LensVillage Review 1 ꒰⑅•ᴗ•⑅꒱

Puffy 3 Tones Blue

(Shinny Blue) 

 

^ Video Review

If you follow my social media, you would have probably seen the purchases I made from LensVillage, from the Black Friday sale. It was buy a pair, get a pair free. How could I resist?

The 'main' pair I bought were the Puffy 3 Tone Blue Lens, also known as Shinny Blue. I've admired 3 'puffy toned' lenses for awhile and I needed some new blue lenses so these were a must (got loads of cosplans with blue eyes).

These lenses cost £12.53 and postage and packaging cost £4.
So overall £16.53, which is around $25.
Nice price for lenses and amazing for two~ (੭ˊ͈ ꒵ˋ͈)੭̸*✧⁺˚

Here is a picture of the lenses from the website


And here is my photo~
They look almost perfectly the same




These lenses are 14.5mm in diameter, so they are easy to put in and wear if you are not so confident with circle lenses.
Even though the diameter isn't the biggest, the enlargement is still really nice~. ^ω^

They are really comfortable to wear, I've had no discomfort with these lenses and worn them for most of the day on multiple occasions.

The design and colouring as you saw is identical to the website photo, and it is beautiful.
I was worried at some point that they may be too light but they are super bright and clear, but they still blend nicely and give a more 'natural' look.


Overall I love these lenses, they are so pretty and help me feel cute~ °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °

 Also they came with a free lens case which you saw before, on the lids it has an L and an R which is super helpful. As well as a business card with information about their instagram competition. 












Thank you for reading, I hope it was helpful.


Links

Lenses ʚ♡ɞ
LensVillage FB ʚ♡ɞ
LensVillage Insta ʚ♡ɞ
Wig Review ʚ♡ɞ

Other LensVillage Review  ʚ♡ɞ

No comments:

Post a Comment