body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

1 February 2015

✿ January 2015 Favourite Outfits ✿

One of my new year resolutions is to always try look decent (aka not tired as hell), so to go with this I thought I'd try making blog posts on my favourite outfits of each month?

So here are my favourite outfits this months (。・ω・。)

The first outfit, well kinda two, I didn't have time to take 'worn' photos of because they were birthday outfits so was kinda in a rush.
Here is a picture of the outfit I wore on my birthday~  ~(⁰▿⁰)~

Fluffy wanted to say hi and make my picture cute...  (๑་ ༝ ༌๑)ෆ*


Jumper from Alice Takes A Trip (I can do a review on it but only mini as it was a present)
Skirt from Romwe (Review)
Tights and socks from Primark
Also I wore my blue creeper style shoes with this which were from New Look

The other birthday outfit was almost the same but with my cat printed skirt from H&M (I think), it is also in the last outfit so scroll down if you want to see it. 。^‿^。



This was just one I put together for college, but I really like the casual, 'geeky' look it gives. ^ω^

Wig from SpreePicky (Review)
Lenses from Pinky Paradise (Review)
Top from Tesco
Shorts were originally Bleeding Heart jeans from Pulp
Tights (same as previous picture) and hoodie from Primark, this hoodie is so nice and comfy, it's going to be customised for my Gumi cosplay but I'm putting that cosplan to the side
Leg Warmers were a present from family friends in Germany (past two years they always see to know what I want...)


Ahaa... Awkwardly notices so far all these outfits have the same tights, they are super nice though.
Also same leg warmers as before here.

But the main reason this is a favourite of mine is this T-Shirt, it was a birthday present so I can't tell you where it's from. But it's so comfy, and my friend got me a lovely baggy size. I love kingdom hearts so much, this top has been worn several times this month. ♥~(^▽^人)

Wig from Milanoo
Random Bear Hat (again present)
Cardigan... This is super old ... So where ever it is from probably doesn't sell it anymore
and skirt from Primark.



Last outfit of the month (literally). Recently had a really bad cold so I wanted something casual and cosy to just quickly pop to the bank. My sister lent me this cute jumper, I used to think the style of this jumper was weird but since upon wearing it I have completely changed my mind. ∩(︶▽︶)∩

Jumper from internacionale... I guess that's International... Is that still open??
Skirt from H&M I think...
Tights, I have no idea, Tesco maybe? They were originally school tights...
And you can't really see but I'm wearing my cute black leg warmers again


Thank you for reading my first 'Outfits of the Month post'.
'I hope to see you gain soon',




°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

No comments:

Post a Comment