body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

8 April 2015

MapleLens Review 1 (๑•᎑•๑)

Geo Nudy Grey

♡◦°*

So I quite recently purchased some new circle lenses for my Ruby Rose (RWBY) cosplay. It took me awhile to decide which lenses to choose, grey is light but I wanted lenses I knew would stand out. I can't remember how I found these but I loved the shade, plus MapleLens shows what the lenses look like on pale eyes so it gave me confidence that these would look nice on me. (*´∇`*)

The price of these lenses is £12.75 and the postage and packaging was around £3. So overall just over £15, which is a nice price for circle lenses.\(*T▽T*)/

The order took a few days to process and then took a week to get to me, which is super fast! Super good. (●≧▽≦)♪

Everything arrived intact, all bubble wrapped and safe. The lenses were kept in glass viles which
were snuggled inside a little box. They also came with an adorable animal case, purple elephants~. U・J・U





Official Geo~






Now onto the lenses themselves.

These are yearly disposals, I always get these kind. The lenses are 14.2mm, but still have a pretty big enlargement. (*´˘`*)

 



The colour is super pretty, I love the shade of grey; it's a mid-shade, a lot different than white and no where near black. Also really like the dark grey detail, I feel this adds to the enlargement. The design is pretty, with the thin outline and thin details to the center. 。•ω•。



And finally, these lenses are pretty comfortable, they have moved on my eye once but haven't since. I wore these to YCC7 which resulted in wearing them for 10 hours (bad I know) but I never felt them, and they were completely fine.(๑•᎑•๑)


So to conclude these lenses are lovely, I am so happle I stumbled across MapleLens and these cute lenses. ٩( 'ω' )و *:・゚✧



Links:
Lenses ʚ♡ɞ
MapleLens Facebook ʚ♡ɞ
MapleLens Twitter ʚ♡ɞ


Thank you for reading (๑•᎑•๑)

No comments:

Post a Comment