body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

1 April 2015

March Outfits 2015

I haven't had much to blog about in the past month, I'm currently in the middle of two visual art exams and filming a documentary for my college media course so busy busy busy. Oh and I have been making my first hand made cosplay! I will write a post about that soon, it is almost finished.

So for now another month outfit post. It's properly spring now so getting a bit warmer (I live in England it doesn't get that warm yet...).

So here are my outfits for the past month.

First is my outfit I wore to Majjikon. I have admire Japanese lolita for years now and actually purchased this dress 5 years ago? But only wore it a few times, due to lack of confidence, but this year I really want to wear more lolita so I thought a convention would be a good starting point (plus I had no completed cosplay...).



Pictures by me before the con
Wig: GeishaWigs 
Lenses: LensVillage
Dress: PunkRave
Petticoat: Amazon
Tights: Amazon
Leg Warmers: Gift
Shoes: New Look 


Better pictures by Cosplay 
















Next is cosplay related~. This is kind of a 'casual cosplay'. I recently got my wig and lenses (lens review shall be up in the next few weeks) for my Ruby cosplay (I will be cosplaying her to YCC7 and I can not wait) so I wanted to do a costest so to spare time I made it a look for a college one day.


Wig: Amazon
Lenses: MapleLens
T-shirt: Gift
Hoodie: Primark
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Amazon












This picture was taken in the toilets at my college, there was a full length mirror so I couldn't resist. 
Purple seems to be a colour I have admired a lot more this month... I have a love hate relationship with this cardigan but I think it fitted this outfit nicely. 


Wig: Milanoo 
Hat: Ellie Goulding 
Batman Top: My sister's so unsure... 
Skirt: Primark
Leggings: Asda 
Shoes: Dr Martens 












Dunno what kind of Kei this would be under but I need to find out so I can search for this style more; I felt super confident wearing this, even though I am still getting used to dresses (XXL shirt).

 Wig: Amazon
Shirt/Dress: Drop Dead
UnderTop: A Gift
Hoodie: DisneyLand Paris
Tights: Unknown
Leg Warmers: Gift












Kinda Pastel Gothy(?) look now. Again felt kinda cute in this, uwu. 

Wig: Milanoo
Cat Beret: Gift
Undertop: Gift
Parental Advisory Hooded Top: Stole from my sister... 
Skirt: Primark 
Tights: Amazon
Knee High Socks: Primark












Not wearing a wig this time; I'm growing my perviously style out so it is kinda a mess but I really liked the colour I had gotten from toning my faded pink hair so just put a beanie on. Again dunno if what kind of Kei this would be classed as? 



Cat Beanie: Claire's
Lenses: MapleLens
Top: Gift
Hoodie: DisneyLand Paris
Skirt: H&M
Tights: SandysShop












Thank you for reading, please check out my blog for other monthly outfits as well as reviews and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment