body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

29 May 2014

ʚ♡ɞ Snowdrop Jewellery - New adorable internet shop

ʚ♡ɞ Snowdrop Jewellery ʚ♡ɞ
 ~(•̪ . •̪~) My Alpaca and Totoro Necklace (~•̪ . •̪)~


So there is a fairly new webstore on Etsy called Snowdrop Jewellery, that sells handmade, adorable, clay necklaces.
The necklaces I have are not on sale, as the alpaca was won in a competition, and the totoro was a one of its kind. 




They sell quite a range of hand made clay necklaces.

Price

As you can see all the necklaces are £7, my totoro necklace was the same (but the alpaca was free - competition).

If I remember correctly, postage and packaging cost £3.

So overall £10, which I think is nice price for such pretty, handmade cuties.

Postage and Packaging

This was super quick! The order processed straight away and I got my necklaces in about a week, might have been even less. (I need to make notes in future...)

Both my necklaces came in a decent sized 'envoloped package', and Christina (the owner and creator) kindly wrote 'Fragile' on the package.



Also in the package there was loads of bubble wrap, which the necklaces where delicately wrapped in.




My cat really appreciated the bubble warp too, but for a different reason...








And as you can see the neclaces came in really pretty bags, I still keep them in these, to keep them safe.







Gilbert (the dinosaur )looks fabulous with them, don't you think?

Jinxx tried to take them...


The Necklaces

I can not express how adorable these are~.

As I kind of mentioned the alpaca necklace is my own design, Christina held a competition for people to design their own alpacas, there was three winners and I was lucky enough to be one. :3




Look how well it's made, it's exactly as I designed!
 I love art and designing, so to have designed something that has actually been made is amazing. 
I'm so so happy with it. ♡

More angles of the necklace-








She even added glitter on it which was a lovely suprise~.

Christina has mentioned other competition opportunities, so look forward to that. :3


Here is the necklace I bought, my adorable Totoro necklace. 


Like my alpaca necklace the detail on my totoro necklace is so good, I like how Totoro's fur looks, the continues detail. 

This necklace also makes me very happy to own, I love Studio Ghibli films, and already have a 'No Face' necklace from somewhere else, so I might start a little Ghibli jewellery collection. ♡







Another cute touch like the bags are these little 'pendants' on the chain where you fasten the necklace, it says 'made with love' and it's so adorable, and I believe they are. 



Overall

These necklaces are super duper cute, the pricing is really good and the postage and packaging and postage was brilliant. 





Sorry these aren't the best 'worn pictures' but I've been busy with college work. 

Links

Mini Video Review ʚ♡ɞ

Shop ʚ♡ɞ
Facebook ʚ♡ɞ

♡ Thank you for reading ♡

 

P.S 

The owner has given the shop a 'makeover' you could say, here are the new links 

Shop ʚ♡ɞ
Facebook ʚ♡ɞ

No comments:

Post a Comment