body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

18 May 2014

♡ Uniqso Barbie Angel Blue Review ♡

ʚ♡ɞ Uniqso Review 1 ʚ♡ɞ
~(•̪ . •̪~) Barbie Angel Blue (~•̪ . •̪)~  


Hello reader and welcome to my first contacts and first uniqso review. I've admired circle lenses for awhile now but never got around to purchasing any until I started cosplaying and I felt like it was a must. I have read and watched quite a few reviews of contacts from uniqso and all are generally posistive, so I looked at their site for my first pair. 

It was really hard choosing a pair as I really liked many designs, but finally came across the 'Barbie Angle Blue' lenses. I liked how they looked on the website's pictures.

I liked how they included a picture of the contacts on people with different eye colours, I have light blue/grey eyes so the first modeled picture was really helpful and was the final thing that helped me decide to get these. 

So the website is super duper helpful, especially when there is a drop down box for currency so you don't need to bother converting. :D

Cost

These contacts are £10.53 ($16.90) which, looking around on a few sites, is a good price I think. :3
I can't remember how much the postage and packaging was but I don't think it was more than a few pounds.

Postage and Packaging

I think there is options for postage and packaging, and if there is I probably got the cheapest, just so you know. The processing time for my order took around two week, and then it took just over a week (week and few days) to ship to me. I live in Yorkshire, in England so if you live near there, that's an idea of the time it takes. So if you need these for a specific date, order your contacts at least a month in advance.

The packaging was really good, it all came in a envoloped styled packaging with bubble wrap attached. In this initial package was a cute box. 



It's super cute and says thank you in four different languages around it. 







And on the bottom. 



And in this box were the contacts themselves in their tubes, these were both individually wrapped in bubble wrap. 



So the contacts are kept really safe so you don't have to worry. :3 

The case for the contacts was also in this initial packaging. 



I love the design of this case because even though my contacts are quite big, the case reflects in a way that makes them appear smaller and easier to see. 
It was so difficult to focus on the lenses >~<. 

Circle Lenses

These lenses are 16mm in diameter, so they are on the larger scale of circle lenses. Though many would advise not to get 16mm lenses for your first pair, personally these were fine for me. Of course I was nervous when first putting them in (which resulted in me only able to get one in) after a few times of wearing them I got the hang of it. So I don't completely object to 16mm for your first pair but obviously smaller lenses would be easier. 
 I really like the enlargement of these, I think I have quite small eyes because these do look really big when on, in my opinion. 
 Comparison - 




I also really like the colour~. I like the dark outline, the only bad thing about it is in bad lighting some people can confuse the contacts for being black themselves (talking from experiance). But the blue is a lovely shade and even though it doesn't 'blend in' with my eye, I don't think it looks bad when my pupils are small, the curvature of the lense flows. 





I'm clearly no expert, however as a first time wearing I can tell you these are very comfortable. When you first put them on you can feel them, and it does feel quite weird, but not uncomfortable, and then after awhile you can't feel them at all, unless you get something else in your eye then, it's going to hurt, so be extra careful with them, a few times I have got hair strands from my wigs wondering close to my eye so, yeah, that hurts. 
 
Unfortuantely I could not get these in perscription, I was hoping I could but luckily for me I don't have to wear my glasses 24/7 so I can wear 'blank' contacts. 




This is the only proper 'downside' I have to these.


Thank you for reading my blog~

Links 


Uniqso's Website ʚ♡ɞ
The Lenses  ʚ♡ɞ
Video Review  ʚ♡ɞ






No comments:

Post a Comment