body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

20 June 2014

Cosplay Buys - Diclonius Horns Review

Feral Works Review

~(•̪ . •̪~) Diclonius Horns (~•̪ . •̪)~

 

So for my second cosplay I really wanted to cosplay Nyu (Lucy) from Elfen Lied.
If you have read my Geishawigs review, this is cosplay I bought it for. 
The general cosplay is quite simple, however I didn't have much time to attempt making the horns. 

However I was lucky enough to find some on Etsy~!

The Etsy store is called FeralWorks. They sell a range of stuff like masks and headbands, I really love the look of their deer rose headband. 
Though this is a review on the Diclonius Horns~

There were plenty of reviews that were positive that encouraged me to make the purchase. 

The product's price is £10.86, however when I bought them they were £11.02 and the postage price is £6.03, but mine was £6.12 at the time. 
For such a rare item (I could only find one other place to buy these) I think that is a nice price. 
The order processed almost straight away and it took around a week and a few days to get to me after that, which was very good. 

They came in a decent sized package, and it was so cute that they had put little star stickers around my adress, made me smile. 

Inside was a letter confirming the order and such and of course the product wrapped it bubble wrap. 



It also came with a business card.





Which I thought was a nice, profesional touch.



The horns are attached to an elastic head band, so it should fit most people.
However, for a perfectionist like me it can get annoying, as this means the horns will be placed differently depending on your head size, I have a small head so they apear nearer the top and look like cat ears form afar. Though this isn't a massive issue, I'm still trying to perfect it but it can be adjusted with clipping them in place.

Also the band can be a bit 'fiddly' to hide but it's easily possible.

Here are a range of pictures of the worn product.




[From my first costest]


Links

Diclonius Horns  ʚ♡ɞ
Etsy Shop ʚ♡ɞ
Feral Works Facebook ʚ♡ɞ



No comments:

Post a Comment