body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

13 August 2014

1st Romwe review ♡

Faux Roses Embellished Pink Skirt 

 So I have been admiring many items from Romwe for quite awhile now, and I finally treated myself to something of theirs.
[Romwe's Photo]


 Look how pretty it is~.

Price

This lovely skirt is £17.07 ($27.99), which for something as nice and unique as this (I haven't seen a skirt like this any where else) is a nice price.

Luckily for me I managed to buy it for even less, if you are a fan of Romwe like myself you may have noticed that, a few months back I think (yes, this review is a bit late, oops), there was a one day offer on this skirt, I can't remember the exact discount but it was a generous one. :'3 On top of that when you sign out Romwe give you a discount code for your first purchase, I think you get 10% off? 
So I managed to get this skirt for around £5/7. 

I don't mean to brag, I just want to explain that Romwe gives many opportunities for even better offers than their original prices. So keep checking the website (I'll link it at the bottom of this post). 

Postage and Packaging

I don't seem to be able to recall where I put my notes but as I have mentioned in another review, if the postage and packaging cost was expensive, I wouldn't have bought it. So it was either cheap or free. 

After Romwe emailed to inform me that it had been dispatched, it took around 9 days to get to me.
So all good. 

The package came in a dark grey, platsic packaging and inside the skirt came in a plastic wallet.



This wallet is so useful, I actually still keep my skirt in it.

The Item

The item looks exactly like it does on the image I showed earlier.

The skirt is made out of two layers, the inner layer being an opaque, silky, pink material.



And the second layer is a light pink netting with strips of fabric (petals) to create the roses. 



These two layers make sure that the skurt is opaque, plus gives it a bit of volume, which I really like.

The skirt has elastic in the waist, which I think makes itvery comfortable and made it easier to choose a size for me, I got a size Medium, I knew Small may be risky and that Large would be most likely too big with elastic.

As you can see the skirt looks very delicate, kindly Romwe provide washing instructions on the tag of the skirt. 



I was so happy to for this informatio. xD 

Now photos of the skirt worn. 

(sorry for the awkward photos, I haven't took proper 'outfit' photos on my camera before)









As I'm not used to skirts I tried a few different ways of wearing the top with it.



[Tucked in]


[Top folded slightly, placed over skirt]


[Top over skirt]


So, I really love this skirt, I just jope I have the confidence to wear it more. You'll see how awkward I am in my video review (which I just filmed with a dying camera...).

Thank you for reading this review, don't be shy to leave a comment, especially if you feel like I have missed something out from the review.

Links

Romwe ʚ♡ɞ
Skirt ʚ♡ɞ
Romwe's Facebook ʚ♡ɞ

My Youtube ʚ♡ɞ

Video Review is now up :D ʚ♡ɞ


No comments:

Post a Comment