body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

29 June 2014

HoneyColor Review 1 ♡

ʚ♡ɞ HoneyColor Review 1 ʚ♡ɞ

~(•̪ . •̪~) Flora Gerbera Red Lenses (~•̪ . •̪)~ 


Hewwo~ 
This is my second circle lense review, and these are the Flora Gerbera Red lenses from HoneyColor.com.

 If you'd like to watch the video review, here's the link ʚ♡ɞ

Price

These lenses cost $20.90 (which is around £12/13).
I was silly and didn't make a note of the postage and packaging price but it wouldn't have been more than a few pounds, or I wouldn't have ordered them.

So they probably totaled around £15 which is a nice price, I think.

Service

Again, I was silly and didn't make notes of anything (I will try in the future~) so I can't remember how long for my order to confirm... However once they had been shipped I recieved an email a few days later telling me how long the estimated time of delivery was, which was 10-17 days, and it actually took 15days so very happy with that.

I would estimate it took around 3 weeks for the order to be confirmed, shipped and then for it to arrive. So again, if you need these for a certain date, order in advance.

~

They arrived in a cardboard box sealed tightly with celotape, and inside was a smaller, cute box
with the words 'honeycolor' on. 



On the back of the box it had instructions on how to wear the contacts, a good element for beginners. 



Inside this whas the contacts in their viles. They were neatly placed in the box, so even without the use of bubble wrap they were perfectly safe.



The viles are so pretty and look exactly like they are presented on the website.



They so pretty~

~

What also came in the original box was a free, adorable case for the lenses.




Look how adorable it is~

Took this the day they arrived, made my day. 


The Contacts  



My last contacts did not come in persciption and I was slightly 'gutted' about that. These contacts however did come in perscription, which was nice. However, personally I won't be planning on getting perscribed circle lenses in the future as my perscription has now changed (not much) so it's not the best...
But if you need perscripted lenses then these are a good choice.

~

The colour of these lenses are beautiful, they are really bright. I also love the black detail, I think they a bit more natural like this.
They also look exactly like the website portrayed.




~

These contacts are 15mm, so just a bit smaller than my first pair.
However, the enlargement is lovely~.
My eyes look a lot bigger, however not 'unnaturally big'? A girl at my college somehow thought they were my natural eyes... Don't ask.




~

Also I think these lenses are nice and comfortabel, I wore them a bit before and the whole time I was at Yorkshire Cosplay Con (11am-6pm) and they only got a tiny bit uncomfortable at the end, nothing painful.





To conclude, these lenses are beautiful and nice to wear.
They are striking but 'not too much', which I really like.
 I would recommend theses. *Thumbs up*

Thank you for reading this review.
Don't be afraid to ask questions~ ^-^



Links 

HoneyColor.com  ʚ♡ɞ
The Lenses  ʚ♡ɞ
HoneyColor's Facebook  ʚ♡ɞ

2 comments:

  1. So cute, loved them. Hope you put soon the thing to follow you in your cute blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for such a late reply, I'm still new to this website ^-^"
    Thankiies, they are lovely, <3
    I shall try to do that soon? Like I said, I'm new to this website. ;~;
    But thank you very much for reading this and commenting. I appreciate the feedback c:

    ReplyDelete