body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

4 July 2015

June Outfits◝( ・’ω’・ )◟Primark and Cat Tights

This month I went on holiday to the seaside~ It was nice to have a break from the normal routine, it made me appreciate my internet a lot more and phone service. I also wore a lot less makeup on holiday and I didn't look like a zombie so it's boosted my self confidence and now I don't wear makeup as much, but makeup is still awesome.  (❁´ω`❁)

So onto the outfits~

Holiday pics:

First full day there it was kinda cold so I wore the warmest stuff I brought, I didn't expect the English weather to give us a sunny day everyday.

Jumper: Alice Takes A Trip
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Amazon
Socks: Primark












The sun said hello the next day~.
This is my most Disney outfit yet (´∩ω∩`) tehee
The quality isn't great so you may not be able to see but it's a top with Cinderella on and the shorts have Bambi on.

Top: Primark
Shorts: Primark
Tights: Amazon










Then it got so warm I decided to not wear tights\(>o<)ノ. My tattoo actually got some fresh air~

Those sandals were terrible, they killed my feet after 5 minutes, no need to know where they are from.

Top: Primark
Shorts: Primark










Sunny but not majorly warm, I ended up wearing a hoodie later.

Cap: Pulp
Top: Primark
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Amazon
Socks: H&M
& Hello Kitty Vans











I barely wear this skirt because it is super pretty but I really wanted to wear it on holiday so this is the outfit I came up with~. Felt cute (。’▽’。).

Headband: Primark
Top: Primark
Skirt: Romwe (Review)
Tights: Amazon
Socks: H&M
Hoodie: Primark








Decent temperature and plan for the day was to build a sandcastle and film a video (which you can watch here ) so comfy casual outfit.

Here is the sandcastle~


Beanie: Claire's
Top: CutesyKink
Shorts: Primark
Tights: Amazon









Messy hair, and the last day of the holiday but I still tried. Going to the beach again.

Headband: Primark
Vest: Drop Dead
Jumper: New Look
Shorts: Primark
Tights: Amazon
Socks: H&M

Ended up raining and kind cold so ended up wearing my parker coat mostly... (⌒_⌒;)

The rain did stop at one point though.


That was my holiday wardrobe, here are few from after I returned. 


Fews days back and I had to go to college to enrol for my third year, so of course I had to look decent, though I was super tired.

I bleached my roots the previous night and it took some of the blue from my fringe... >3>

Still tried to look cute ^-^ I got complimented so I will take that as a success.

Top: New Breed Girl
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Amazon
Necklace: Little Spoon Store (Review)


 The same day I got to go see Jurassic World so I thought it deserved a designated outfit. Plus my hair was looking a mess so I wanted something more casual.

Top: Drop Dead
Shorts: Primark
Tights: Amazon
Hoodie: Primark







Also these lenses are from Lens Village (Review)



Last outfit~

Went shopping the other day for a present and I needed something cute but cooling as it was super warm, I can't deal with this heat wave. I came across this skirt that I got in a sailor seifuku set thingy but kinda forgot about because the top is kinda too small... But the skirt is great so I am going to be wearing a lot more now.

Top: Primark
Skirt: Ebay
Tights: Amazon

This skirt is so cute~















Thank you for reading ❀.(*´◡`*)❀.

No comments:

Post a Comment