body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

28 August 2015

Geisha Wigs is Back~ Lush Wig Review 1 ✿

So I wasn't planning on reviewing this wig because Geisha Wigs was originally closing down so I didn't see much point but now they are re-launching as Lush Wigs~ YAY
So sorry some photos are missing as I wasn't preparing to write a review ^-^;

✿Twin Tails Sweet Heart✿ 




I've been wanting this design for so long as when I heard Geisha Wigs were closing I had to get this before it was gone for good. And I managed to get the last one! Someone was checking out with the last one when I tried adding it to my basket, but I was determined and I kept adding it until it accepted and it was mine~. (preparing myself for lolita buys ahaa) (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

The price of this wig was £20 and postage and packaging cost £4.50, which is a good price for a wig any way never mind a twin tail. Also as Geisha Wigs was closing down they gave a discount code, which gave me a total of £22.50. (*´꒳`*)

Once ordered, it took 9 days to get to me which is super quick! I thought it'd take longer due to them selling everything out of stock. 

It arrived in a cute pink parcel, here's it in a picture with a few other things I got in the holiday. 


The wig and each of the pigtails were rapped in individual hair nets in the same plastic wallet.


Got a cute business card as usual 
(◕‿◕✿)

Here's what the wig look liked when I first got it out of the packaging :





The ringlets are so pretty, and there were no noticeable nots.

The wig is adjustable, and has a light cream netting and so do the clips on the pigtails.



As you can see it has s full fringe, but it is still cute long so you can style it how you want.
Before I styled it:


After I styled it: 


I believe this wig is heat resistant, I wish to cosplay Sweetie Belle with it so I will attempt curling the fringe soon and update on that. (๑>◡<๑)

And as you can see the ringlets are still pretty tight and I have worn this wig twice. 

I can't wait to experiment more with styling this wig, especially the pigtails. 

This wig is adorable and I am so happy I managed to buy it. ❀.(*´◡`*)❀.
I hope Lush Wigs bring it back, if they do I will link it below. 

Thank you for reading, I hope this helped. 

✿╲(。◕ω◕。)╱✿



No comments:

Post a Comment