body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

11 August 2015

Oh My Lens Review 1 ~ Misty Green




So I wasn't planning on buying circle lenses for awhile, I am actually searching for a pink pair for my Nagisa (Free!) cosplay I want to start, but two months ago Oh My Lens had an amazing offer I could not refuse~. Selected lenses were free, and you only had to pay for postage and packaging - $6.50 which is £4.16!

Luckily there was a pair I wanted; I've been wanting some green circle lenses for a while but other lenses all of a sudden took priority when it came around to having money and I never actually did my Arthur Kirkland cosplay I wanted (if you have read my Lightinthebox review you'll already know of that) so I'm hoping to do at least a casual Arthur (Hetalia) cosplay if not a more accurate one and Gumi (vocaloid). There are a few other character I like with green eyes, but we'll stick with two for now (I have too many cosplans, I'm terrible).

So I got the Misty 3 tone Green Lenses - Here's the website's photo:

The original price is $20, but like I mentioned I got them on amazing discount, so originally they would cost $26.50 which is £16.96 which is not a bad price any way.

They took 19 days to get to me, which is a good shipping time I think. I live in England, and they are shipped from South Korea I believe so you can guesstimate how long it'd take for you~.


The lenses arrived in this bubble wrapped envelope, and inside the files were safe inside a plastic container.



Also got a free lens case~.




The lenses only come blank, which is fine for me.



Also they came with an instructional leaflet on how to open the files which is super useful for first time wearers. 



Lenses in their case -




So pretty~ The lens case has R & L on (if you can see) so you don't mess up your lenses.

These lenses last a year and have a diameter of 14mm.



The enlargement is really natural but noticeable, I think the colours also blend really well with my natural eye colour. I got asked if I was wearing lenses the other day so they are super natural looking.

The colours are really delicate, it looks like a black rim around but it's actually dark green which blends to light green which blends to yellowy green.

So far I have worn these for majority of the day and had no issues with comfort.


So overall these are really natural looking circle lenses that provide decent enlargement for a good price.



















First Arthur Kirkland costest, what do you think?
I need a new wig and better contour makeup and I may practice drawing thicker eyebrows too?



Thank you for reading my review, I hope it helped.

Links:
Contacts ʚ♡ɞ

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Sarah. How's it going? ;)
    I posted your youtube and blog link on misty green contacts page on our web. Come and take a look. hehe Good day and take care, cutie♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi c: I'm good thank you :3 How are you?
      Oh wow, thank you very much :'3
      Same to you~ <3

      Delete