body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

5 October 2015

Harajuku Fashion Review ~ Totoro Blouse

So as I mentioned in my 3rd Lolita Login, I came across this adorable Totoro blouse after discovering another Totoro blouse from the same store on Tumblr.

The blouse is from Harajuku Fashion and it is $24.70/£15.92 and was $9/£5.80 to ship to the UK. Also I used Pastel Cuties discount code for 10% off so over all is cost $31.23/£20.13.

It took two weeks to get to me which is pretty quick, it arrived safely packaged as well.
The smaller grey package -




Pictures in the initial packaging and straight out of packaging :









Neatly folded in a clear plastic cover.









Out of the plastic cover, with original tags.




Top unfolded: 

Here are newer photos of the top :























The embroidery is so cute, and well made, there are no loose threads anywhere.

There are two sizes and I chose Large, there are clear measurements to choose your size.

It fits me well (I have to wear a binder for slightly better fitting), I am a UK size 8/10, if that helps for reference.
It's soft and comfortable to wear as well.



 I love the cute, wooden buttons.




The sleeves are quite tight, but there are buttons so you don't have to have it fastened so that's fine.






I think this is so cute, and perfect for lolita and other styles.

Thank you for reading~


Links

Shop
Blouse
Wig 

No comments:

Post a Comment