body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

27 March 2014

Geisha Wigs Review 1 ♡

ʚ♡ɞ Geisha Wigs Review ʚ♡ɞ
~(•̪ . •̪~)Sweet, Magenta Pink Curled Wavy Wig(~•̪ . •̪)~

Price
The cost of the wig is £22 which I think is a good price for a wig, especially one this long (I'll talk about that a bit later). I can't remember that well but the postage was around £4 which again, it's a big wig so I think that's fine. Fortunately I used a 10% off discount code so I got it even cheaper, that code is no longer available to use but Geisha wigs seem to have loads of codes and competitions which I think is great. I will win one one day. ^-^" ahaa

Postage and Packaging
Like I said before, I live in England and it took around 2 weeks for the order to get to me, the company is based in Wales (I believe) and is mostly one women doing it all is really impressive. Two people now but it was one when I ordered mine.

The outer packaging was a cute pink plastic wallet like packet? Which was so cute as it went with my wig, I dunno if they are all pink because this is my first purchase from them.
It was secure and was not damaged when I received it. :3

Then inside the wig was neatly placed in a wig net, in a clear plastic wallet. 
Here are pictures because I'm not so good at describing the packaging.




As you can see it came with a cute 'business card'(?) which had a little thank you note on which I really liked. :3




The Product
As I mentioned this wig is very long, it's my longest wig. With it curly it finishes about my waist, so when I straighten it it will be even longer.
Because it's so long and curly I haven't worn it that much because it does get tangled quite easily so if you are still quite new with wigs be cautious with this, I'm hoping I can cope with it better when it's straightened. And so far when I have worn or tried to style it a few hairs have come out, but that happens with most wigs and it still looks as cute, so if that happens to your wig just remain careful with it, it'll be fine. ^-^

It originally comes with a side fringe, but for my cosplay I cut the fringe, and I didn't think the side fringe suited me any way. The original fringe when straight down came down to my top lip so it's very long, so could be styled quite easily.

This wig is so soft! It's smooth but soft too, it feels so nice against my cheeks (*ˊᗜˋ) tehee.
So yeah, the quality is really nice and I don't think it's that shiny so looks quite 'natural'.

The netting is a pale skin colour, which personally I prefer and it's very secure. n.n

Wig with original side fringe




Wig with full fringe I cut in (still needs trimming a bit)







Other pics so you can see how long it is.






I adore this wig, I hope it looks nice when I straighten it (つд⊂) because I wanna wear it more.


But with it curly I think it would be perfect for a pinkie pie cosplay, I may try to re-curl it after for other cosplays (。•ㅅ•。)♡

This would be great for Pinky Pie



Thank you for taking the time to read this review.
Here's the link for the wig ʚ♡ɞ
Geisha Wigs Website  ʚ♡ɞ
Their Facebook  ʚ♡ɞ

And if you would like, please check out my YouTube Channel I post video reviews and other videos there   ʚ♡ɞ

-Later Update-

I straightened the wig with boiling water for my Lucy/Nyu cosplay (from Elfen Lied)



No comments:

Post a Comment