body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

16 November 2014

Halloween and Goth Weekend 2014 ♡

Weekend at the Creepy Coast 

Halloween 

Video 


So you may have read my last post about my attempt of a Cheshire Cat look for Halloween, here I wanted to show how the makeup looked on the day and how my amazing sister looked~.
We were 'Halloweeny' Alice (in Wonderland) and Cheshire Cat.


I forgot the blood again >.<. Which I don't know how that was possible with Emma having so much but it didn't look too bad. My sister looked amazing though, I should get her to teach me.

We were staying in Robin Hood's Bay so on Halloween night we just walked around frightening people, not really, we got a mixture of reactions to impressed to shocked, it's Halloween, this is the norm. 
There were more decorations and people dressing up than I expected, the Halloween atmosphere was definitely there, especially with the usual ghost walk going on that we happened to meet a few times.
Also I actually got scared, I just missed it on camera, but we were walking up the main road and suddenly heard a loud bang, it sounded like a firework that went off on the ground. It came from the direction we were heading to so we weren't sure what to do... We continued and never found what it was. We will never know I guess.

And I'm glad we carried on up the hill because when we were on our way back we found one of the coolest things on Halloween. It was a flashing balloon, a white balloon with a ghost drawing on that had an LED inside. I don't understand why someone would leave that, plus I wanna know where you can get one.

Got no chocolate or sweets but had a nice night, here are some cute pumpkins I appreciated.
Derpy and chibi.


Goth Weekend

Video 

 

Saturday 

Took quite a bit to get ready, I admit, so got to Whitby for around 1pm. So one of the first things we did was find a bench to have our pack lunch, it was really nice to see all the people in their lovely outfits, though every time someone walked past I was like "please don't look at me when I eat >.<".
But once we had eaten, we took some pictures ourselves c:


I was planning on going in Shironuri but I still haven't perfected the white foundation routine so I just made myself look as pale as I could. ^-^


-can't find other 'bench' photos-

So then we went and looked around the stalls, there were so many pretty ones, a few very weird too, it was a good job I had no money or I don't know if I would of resisted buying a pair of pretty horns.
My mum bought a headpiece that I shall borrow at some point~.



A picture of my sister, niece and me waiting outside the stalls.
Everyone loved Beau's little skeleton outfit, she's so cute.

Then we went to the arcade later to get a photo in the Da Vinci Booth


I don't know why it's made it portrait on here... But for some reason Beau is a ghost baby, I still really like it though. c:

Sorry I didn't take pictures of other people's outfits, I was too scared to as people. ;~;
But there was so much variety, Victorian, Steam Punk, Dead Disney characters, Carnival, it was amazing.

Sunday


Tried to get to Whitby a bit earlier for the last day, but still got there for lunch time...
I magically found my friend Rachel both days, I searched for other people I knew but found no one else, and awkwardly didn't take a picture with her. ;>.<;

We walked around a lot, this time I actually took some pictures of people (my mum asked).


I like how I captured the contrast of the awesome pirates and the ordinary people behind. ^¬^ ahaa 








 This pretty lady was standing for some photos so I took a photo myself. I wanted to compliment her outfit but timidness *sigh*.

Plus I wish I had a parasol with my outfit, it was surprisingly sunny.













I don't know exactly what I would call this but it is amazing.
Everything looked hand made, especially the mask, and headpiece.

 







We then met this sweet couple that loved Beau's cat outfit.
This guys ride was amazing, lucky Beau for sitting in it.

















After I took these a saw a sweet lolita, but she dissapeared soon after and I never saw her again. I wanted a photo with her ;>~<; Uguu!
We went to a few shops and got more Da Vinci photos (forgot to take pics) and then went to the beach.
Such a busy day huh Beau?


Pictures we took on the beach.


More 'normal' people :O




My alpaca (I need help thinking of a name...)
loves the beach. uwu tehehee



Showing off my super cute alpaca
(review here)






My wonderful mum <3



Beau with Granny, I believe Emma took this pretty picture.
As you can see it was starting to get dark but still nice weather (so British... ahaa). /).~











I really like this photo~ Beau really likes my alpaca :'3 Super cute.















How not to take a family photo xD ahaa








After the beach, we walked around more, I like walking...
And as it started to get dark and most of the shops were closed, my mum treated us to a Costa hot chocolate.

Great way to end a fun weekend~ ^-^

I look stupid but it was yummy so yay.

How was everyone's Halloween?
And what Costa drinks do people like? I always get hot chocolate so I feel I need to try something new uwu tehee

Goth Weekend Video -uploaded soon-

No comments:

Post a Comment