body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

23 July 2015

Lolita Logins ~ 2. Totoro Spring Co-Ord


Last Log In


So this year I want to put together at last one proper co-ordinate, I have worn my dresses in outfits before, like at Goth Weekend, however I want to put together a better themed and more intricate co-ord.

Here's my outfit from Goth Weekend, I will be getting stuff for a gothic co-ord with this dress but as it's summer still I'm going to work on my JSK first.

Also I have organised a harajuku walk with some friends for the International Harajuku Day so I have a deadline. The walk is on the 29th, a few days after the actual day but it was the closest I could arrange.

So since my prom, I've purchased a petticoat, though I've been thinking of getting a tutu styled one? But for now, the one I have is fine. I also got some cute lolita socks from CutesyKink so that's another thing off the list.

The main thing I need is a blouse, I dunno how I managed to wear it without a blouse before...
So I the other week I was just chilling on Tumblr and came across this amazing Totoro blouse with a link~


The pink detail would look really cute with my JSK, and Totoro is adorable so I had to have this blouse. However the blouse is long sleeved and it may be warm on the walk so I will postpone this purchase.

On the same shop, I found another Totoro blouse, it's not as matching as the first one, but it's still really pretty and I want to try and make a pink-green-grey co-ord? Something light, and spring looking.


So after purchasing this I went to look for a bag, it's not a 'lolita bag' but it's cute, and fits my co-ord theme and I can use it for a lot of outfits.


I needed something cute that would hopefully fit my camera in it, that's my main worry with lolita bags - most of them seem quite small. 

I really want some grey shoes, but I can't find any flat ones that don't take months to ship... I guess black shoes won't ruin the look... I hope. 

If you know where I can get any grey flat shoes, love platforms, then please comment, I would really really appreciate it. 


Also I thought it'd look nice to have white and green accessories but they'll take awhile to find, but I found a pretty floral headband from Claire's~. There's a Claire's near where we're having the walk so I may pop in to see if they have it on the day.


At the moment I'm staying at my boyfriend's and my sister messaged me saying all my purchases have arrived, including a wig I may or may not include... We'll see. I will be back the day before the walk so not much time to change anything...

Just less than a week to go until I will be trying my attempt at a new co-ord. I hope it looks cute~.


No comments:

Post a Comment