body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

4 August 2015

Lolita Login 3 ~ All dressed up and no where to go

Last Log In

So in my last log in I went through the beginning stages of a new co-ord I was planning. I was also going to celebrate International Harajuku Fashion Walk day with some friends but that ended up being cancelled, though I was upset I still wanted to try everything on~.

So on Wednesday I put everything together and felt pretty cute (´∩ω∩`).



















 Items I haven't mentioned before are the wig which is from Geisha Wigs/Mermaid Wigs (Review Coming Soon), circle lenses from Oh My Lens (Review Coming Soon) and my Totoro necklace (Review).

I'm thinking of purchasing a grey wig at some point to match this co-ord a bit better but for now this looks okay, I also need to style the fringe in this wig.

Next I'll be looking for a few more accessories for this co-ord, maybe some tights or garters for the socks I wore. Also I may look for a coat, for the colder seasons, or most of the time in England...


Here is a review for the blouse, (Coming Soon) it's so adorable, I'm definitely adapting it into more outfits.


:。・:*:’★,Thank you for reading。・:*:♪’☆






No comments:

Post a Comment