body {background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0);}

29 November 2015

Cutie Pie Apparel Review

Suspender Skirt 

and 

Cat Tights 




Unfortunately right now the store is under construction so I cannot provide links to the items. I will though as soon as the site is back up, well if they are re-selling them (which I hope they do). 


-----------------------

Please Read This Update 

I have been informed that the store is being investigated for not carrying out orders. Apparently some customers never received their orders and the shop may not come back due to this. I am not taking down my review, I did work hard on this, so. However I did want to inform everyone of this recent information, I hope the owner realises her mistakes and can return the shop and improve it but for now the shop is dealing with their mistakes. 

-----------------------

This review is a little late, but you'll find out why later. 
I ordered these in the summer holidays, June I think. 

Postage and Packaging

The two items came separately, however arrived in the same week. 
They took three weeks to get to me (England) and were both safely packaged. 
Here's the skirt packaging: 
The tights were the same just smaller and a different colour (pictures have gone missing...)














.
.

Postage and packaging was free. 
The skirt was on clearance and costs - $13.50
And the cat tights cost - $5.40

I also have a code for 10% : 

Vocalief 

So the order came up to $18.90, which doesn't add up, but that may have been tax added or I dunno. But £12.57 is still really good for two items. 

The skirt was the blue suspender skirt, but I don't know about you but it looks mint green... I like the colour, but the website photo was sky blue so a little mixup there possibly. 
It came in one size, and provides measurements, the main measurement you should focus is the waist as the suspenders are quite stretchy so you can be bigger on the others.


The skirt was a bit creased when I first opened it but they easily went when washed. 

As well as the colour mishap there were a few little 'issues' with my skirt. 

There were little black/grey marks on the bands, but they did easily go when washed. 


One of the straps was sewn in twisted. 


And the sewing was loose on the suspending parts. 


They came undone after I washed them so I stitched them back myself with white thread. I had to find time to hand sew them so that's one main reason why this took so long to review, because I had to fix the sewing. 



The rest of the sewing was fine, but the finish was a bit messy. 


After tidying up the sewing and cleaning it, I love this skirt. It fits nice, the elastic and material is good (though be careful it can pull a bit). 

The zip is good quality too. 


So all the mishaps may have been due to it being a clearance item, so be prepared if you get a clearance item that it may have a few 'mishaps'. 

But I am so happy I got this skirt~. 



The cat tights I'm wearing above are the ones I ordered from Cutie Pie as well~ 

They are really good quality, the design is embedded in the tight instead of printed on. They also came in one size, which I would class as medium? 
They were a bit tight on me but once I wore them a few times the stretched a bit. 
They stretch well around the leg but not too far for height, so if you are a lot taller than 160cm than I don't recommend you buy them. 
I love these, and I hope they continue to sell them. 



I will update with product links when the shop is back up. 

Thank you for reading~


Links: 
Cutie Pie Apparel ʚ♡ɞ
Skirt 
Tights 


No comments:

Post a Comment